The categories of RBras members, all entitled to the benefits listed here, are:
1) Full Member: Professional with Printed Biometrics and Online JABES;
2) Regular Member: Professional with online access to Biometrics and JABES;
3) Senior Member: RBras member aged 70 or over, with the same benefits as a Regular Member;
4) Student Member: Student with the same benefits as Regular Member (needs to present proof of enrolment in an academic degree);
5) SUPP: Supporting Member, member from another region that wants to support RBras.
The values (in Reais) and payment deadlines for the 2022 Annuity are:
To join RBras, please follow these steps:
1) Choose the membership category;
2) Make the payment via deposit or bank transfer to the following account
Bank: Banco do Brasil
Grantee: REGIAO B S I BIOMETRIA (CNPJ: 64.047.327/0001-00)
After the payment, we request that you send the proof by email to email@example.com.
3) If the Student category was chosen, please also send the proof of enrolment in an academic degree to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with proof of payment;
4) Fill out this form and wait for confirmation of membership via email.
a) Access http://www.biometricsociety.org/ (enter with your login and password, choose the Members Only tab and My Profile) and update your data if necessary, especially your email must be up to date;
b) Make the payment, in accordance with current values, via deposit or bank transfer, as described above;
c) Send proof of payment by email to email@example.com. If there is a change in category, notify the treasury. To maintain the Student category, the member must submit proof of enrollment annually.
d) The receipt will be sent by RBras to your email.